Prairie House offers memory care to meet the unique needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
At Prairie House Assisted Living and Memory Care community we seek out opportunities to individually and actively engage each resident in ways that are meaningful and heartfelt, and all in a setting designed specifically to create comfort and familiarity, so our residents feel a sense of calm and at home.
Our Memory Care Program Includes
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Secured Exits
- Secure Outdoor Area
- Enhanced Activities
- Personal Care and Medication Management
- Consistent Staffing to Establish a Personal Connection
- Three Nutritious Meals a Day Served Family Style
- 24-hour Emergency Call System
- Registered Nurse Oversight
- Individual-centered Service Plans
- Other support services
Our memory care offers not just physical and emotional relief for our residents, but also peace of mind for their families and loved ones.